Sunday 7 December 2014

The list

Wow, so nearly 3 weeks ago I decided to write this blog and update it in a week. looks like I missed my deadline by a few weeks. When I was younger my life goal for 30 was probably to be married with my own house, a good career and two children. Still time yet right? I realised pretty quickly that doing close to 30 things to help others in some way was going to be pretty difficult. Therefore I have composed the list in a way that has some of those types of things on there and the rest are mostly my life goals which I would love to get done before I hit the ripe old age of 30 :).

 Anyway I have managed to compose my list of 30 things to do before I am 30. Wrote in the order in which the words spilled out onto my notepad yesterday evening. Let me know what you think. What would you put on your list?



  1. Eat healthier
  2. Take my Nephew Harrison to watch Burnley play football
  3. Bungee jump
  4. Run a marathon and raise money for charity  
  5. Write a novel
  6. Visit Auschwitz
  7. Learn to play  the guitar (At least one song)
  8. Start an investment account
  9. Do a stand up gig (2 weddings coming up to practice)
  10. Volunteer for a worthy cause
  11. Visit the Louvre in Paris
  12. Find out more about the history of my family (Especially my father’s side)
  13. Learn another language
  14. Visit the Sydney Opera house
  15. Take a hot air balloon ride
  16. Visit the Egyptian Pyramids (Something I cancelled once already)
  17. Watch the sunset on a beach
  18. Take a road trip
  19. Buy a homeless person a meal
  20. Teach someone a new skill
  21. Visit Bangkok (Play one night in Bangkok loud in my hotel room while there)
  22. Visit a Buddhist temple
  23. Pay off credit cards (ambitious)
  24. Take Yoga or Thai Chi lessons
  25. Swim with Dolphins
  26. Visit a Volcano
  27. Eat something completely new
  28. Ride an elephant
  29. Go on a safari
  30. Write a business plan 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment